Visconti Homo Sapiens Demonstrator London Fog Maxi Large Fountain Pen #653/888
This pen is being offered in a separate listing so you can decide on the actual pen you will be getting and you know what the swirls look like. The pictures below are of the actual pen you will receive. Its a very beautiful pen, with amazing swirls! You can see in the barrel there is trace amounts of water, this is because we tested it to make sure the power filler is working perfectly.
After the worldwide success of its Homo Sapiens collection, Visconti is delighted to present another new Limited Edition. The Homo Sapiens London Fog fountain pen. The unique design of the demonstrator fountain pen features ribbons of finely shaved celluloid suspended in clear acrylic on the barrel.
London combines a gray smoke hood of London with a blue celluloid thread that goes in the semi clear body.
The see-through effect is an open window to the most important patent from Visconti, its Double Reservoir Power Filling system made with titanium for dependable, long-lasting function. The arc-shaped clip and cap rings are crafted in fine 925 sterling silver. The fountain pen is equipped with Visconti’s famous Dreamtouch 23K palladium nib
Visconti Limited Edition Homo Sapiens London Fog Fountain Pen Features:
- Ribbons of finely shaved celluloid suspended in clear acrylic on the barrel
- Grey with blue translucent resin on the cap and plunger
- Arc-shaped clip and cap rings are crafted in fine 925 sterling silver
- Double Reservoir Power Filling system made with titanium
- Visconti’s famous Dreamtouch 23K palladium nib
- Numbered, limited edition of 888 fountain pens
- MSRP on the Fountain Pen is $995 and the Roller Ball is $895.