Aurora 88 Cento Italia Giuseppe Verdi 100 Limited Edition
Contact us for the Chatterley Loyalty Discount
Aurora presents the “Cento Italia” collection: 10 iconic pens in the history of Aurora, symbol of the 10 decades,
each revisited and produced in only 100 numbered pieces for the whole world (100 for Italy and 100 to Worldwide).
The Aurora Giuseppe Verdi 100 is the fifth of the 10 pieces, as a tribute to the founding of its manufacture in 1919. It stands out for its 18kt. solid rose gold nib, Vermeil (sterling silver rose gold plated) cap and black resin barrel. Rose gold trims through the pen. Each fountain pen comes in an elegant black wooden and leather case.
* Turned Italian acrylic
* Rose Gold trim
Proprietary handmade Aurora nibs:
* Solid 18k
* Eleven stage die casting process
* Rose Gold plated and molded writing tip
* Hand turned ebonite ink feed
* Traditional point sizes include extra fine, fine, medium and broad
Piston filling system –
* Rear knob accesses plunger filling system
* Large capacity for ink in the barrel chamber
* Clear ink window
* Hidden ink reservoir – secondary ink chamber serves as a spare ink tank.
* Limited edition engraving on the cap crown
* Decorative engraving on the nib
* Historical trademark engraved on the barrel
Limited edition – 100 Pieces