Montblanc Limited Edition Great Characters Leonardo Fountain Pen
This pen is brand new, with box and papers. It comes with a medium nib.
Created to honour this world-renowned genius of the Renaissance, the Limited Edition Leonardo features a silver-coloured, anodised cap and barrel with highly polished platinum-plated fittings. Every detail of the design corresponds directly to Leonardo’s original sketches of flying machines and mechanical constructions. The wedge shapes recall Leonardo’s method of connecting mechanical parts. The gear decorations on the cone, as well as the rotating gear on the clip, reflect his numerous inventions driven by gears. The engraved wing sketch on the forepart and the bat on the 750 gold nib honour his study of the characteristics of flying beasts, while the mirror in the cap-top, revealing the Montblanc emblem, is a reference to his mirror studies.
Montblanc Limited Edition Leonardo Fountain Pen Features:
– Inspired by the extraordinary inventions of Leonardo da Vinci
– Crafted in the finest European tradition
– Montblanc emblem in precious resin is unexpectedly concealed within the cap
– Engraved, handcrafted nib in solid 750 gold and rhodium plated
– Limited Edition consists of 3,000 fountain pens