Pilot Iroshizuku Iroshizuku Spring 3 Bottle set
Delight in the rich and lavish colors of this carefully curated mini ink collection inspired by the beauty of nature. Each vibrant, ink color embodies the beauty of Japanese natural landscapes and plants. Asa-gao (Morning Glory), a striking shade of cobalt blue, is inspired by the vivid color of Japan’s most beloved flower, the Morning Glory. Murasaki-shikibu (Japanese Beautyberry), a rich, lustrous shade of purple, grows wild throughout Japan, adorned with small, purple-colored berries. Chiku-rin (Bamboo Forest), a vivid, lush green, embodies the strength and softness of Japan’s perennial evergreen, bamboo. Each exquisite ink color is available in a 15 ml glass bottle packaged in a set of 3 in an elegant, white gift box. Choosing to write with these striking ink colors will enable you to bring the beauty and expressiveness of nature to every word you write.
- Presented in an elegant, white gift box
- Collection contains (3) 15ml glass bottles
- Vibrant ink colors included:
- Iroshizuku Asa-gao (Morning Glory/Blue)
- Iroshizuku Murasaki-shikibu (Japanese Beautyberry/Purple)
- Iroshizuku Chiku-rin (Bamboo Forest/Green)