Visconti Opera Master Savanna Limited Edition Fountain Pen
In stock and ready to ship!
The Opera Master ‘Savanna’ transports the pen collector to the fascinating landscapes of the African savanna, where lions, zebras, and elephants roam in the wild. The savanna landscape changes with the passing of the seasons, from the dry heat of the plateaus to the wet rain of the tropics. The predominantly yellow shades of the dry season shift into thousands of brown hues typical of the rainy season. These two seasons come together in harmony and are united not only in the heart of Africa, but as well in the barrel and the cap of the new Opera Master Savanna.
This is an exceptional fountain pen featuring the many patented innovations favored and sought out by Visconti collectors:
- ‘Double Reservoir’ Power Filler: A vacuum filling system that is easy to use and has considerable benefits. Patented in 1998, this is arguably the most advanced filling system ever developed in fountain pen history. The user is able to fill the pen with the equivalent of 10 cartridges of ink, and thanks to the two reservoirs, prevents ink from leaking during air travel.
- ‘Hook Safe Lock’: This revolutionary closing system is very satisfying to operate and was created to lock the pen body into the cap to prevent the possibility of the pen accidentally unscrewing and leaking inside a pocket or bag.
- Visconti’s 18kt gold in-house nib, hand-crafted and manufactured in Florence, Italy.
- ‘Semi- transparent demonstrator’: The ‘Savanna’ features a semi-transparent resin cap and body with beautiful swirls of yellow, brown, cream, and white inspired by majestic savanna landscape. The beloved Ponte Vecchio bridge clip features a light yellow enamel to accent the Visconti name.
- The Opera Master Savanna is available in fountain pen and rollerball and is limited to 888 pieces worldwide.