Esterbrook Estie Rocky Top Fountain Pen Collection
From the Esterbrook Company:
Introducing our the Estie Rocky Top
Rising along the border of Tennessee and North Carolina, Thunderhead Mountain is crossed by the Appalachian Trail. On the western part of the summit, is the Rocky Top knob, a popular hiking destination and the inspiration for our newest Estie. Offered in limited edition, the Rocky Top is made using an exclusive material from McKenzie Penworks based on the childhood home of Callie McKenzie. Its colors of orange, silver and white are a celebration of one of the most scenic sights in the American south.
Available in Oversize fountain, traditional fountain size and rollerball. All trim and appointments are gold plated and standard nib sizes apply, including EF, Fine, Medium, Broad, 1.1 Stub and the Custom Journaler. The “Journaler” nib has a $25 upcharge.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic made with a mix of colors and a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
MSRP on the Regular version $350
MSRP on the Oversized version $395