Leonardo Momento Zero Grande Mosaico Fountain Pen – Gold Trim
This listing is for the Gold Trim Version only. If you would like the Silver Trim Version, you can find it here: Leonardo Momento Zero Grande Mosaico Fountain Pen – Silver Trim
The material: spaghetti resin, Italian production new* concept the horizontal cut of the slab gives life to a real mosaic, the result is a squared side texture, while on the front (clip side) and rear side a texture is visible that I would define “ringed Arco”.
*about 2 years ago we started experimenting with this new concept.
The details that make the Mosaico Fountain Pen special:
· Italian production, numbered and not limited
Momento zero grande collection:
• 1.5ml huge capacity piston with the possibility of disassembly using our Tool (sold separately)
• Black Japanese ebonite feed, produced in our workshops
• Iconic central band with design belonging to geometric art, decorations of the Greek civilization between 900 and 700 BC
• Gold nib EF, F, M, B, Stub1.1, Elastic F
• The package includes a bottle of Leonardo ink
• Lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defect
3 different colors: Mosaico Sand, Hawaii and Mango
· Metal parts decorated with three-dimensional pantograph available in palladium or gold.