Visconti Homo Sapiens Crystal Swirls Fountain Pen
This pen has been lovingly used. It is equipped with a 23kt Palladium Medium nib and comes complete with box and papers. It is LE number 26/1000.
The year 2014 finds Visconti releasing the latest in the Homo Sapiens line, the Homo Sapiens Crystal fountain Pen.
After the worldwide success of its Homo Sapiens collection, Visconti is delighted to present the new Limited Edition Homo Sapiens Crystal Swirl fountain pen. The unique design of the demonstrator fountain pen features ribbons of finely shaved celluloid suspended in clear acrylic on the barrel and in the blue-green translucent resin on the cap and plunger. The see-through effect is an open window to the most important patent from Visconti, its Double Reservoir Power Filling system made with titanium for dependable, long-lasting function. The arc-shaped clip and cap rings are crafted in fine 925 sterling silver. The fountain pen is equipped with Visconti’s famous Dreamtouch 23K palladium nib The Visconti Homo Sapiens Crystal Swirl is a numbered, limited edition of 1,000 of both fountain pens and capped rollerballs.
Visconti Limited Edition Homo Sapiens Crystal Swirls Fountain Pen Features:
- Ribbons of finely shaved celluloid suspended in clear acrylic on the barrel
- Blue-green translucent resin on the cap and plunger
- Arc-shaped clip and cap rings are crafted in fine 925 sterling silver
- Double Reservoir Power Filling system made with titanium
- Visconti’s famous Dreamtouch 23K palladium nib
- Numbered, limited edition of 1,000 fountain pens