Visconti Homo Sapiens Demonstrator London Fog Fountain Pen
This pen is pre-owned, but has never been inked. It comes complete with box, papers and is equipped with a 23k Palladium Medium nib. It is number 227/888.
After the worldwide success of its Homo Sapiens collection, Visconti is delighted to present another new Limited Edition. The Homo Sapiens London Fog fountain pen. The unique design of the demonstrator fountain pen features ribbons of finely shaved celluloid suspended in clear acrylic on the barrel.
London combines a gray smoke hood of London with a blue celluloid thread that goes in the semi clear body.
The see-through effect is an open window to the most important patent from Visconti, its Double Reservoir Power Filling system made with titanium for dependable, long-lasting function. The arc-shaped clip and cap rings are crafted in fine 925 sterling silver. The fountain pen is equipped with Visconti’s famous Dreamtouch 23K palladium nib
Visconti Limited Edition Homo Sapiens London Fog Fountain Pen Features:
- Ribbons of finely shaved celluloid suspended in clear acrylic on the barrel
- Grey with blue translucent resin on the cap and plunger
- Arc-shaped clip and cap rings are crafted in fine 925 sterling silver
- Double Reservoir Power Filling system made with titanium
- Visconti’s famous Dreamtouch 23K palladium nib
- Numbered, limited edition of 888 fountain pens